Online casinos are paranoid about “casino bonuses hunters”, which is forcing them to think creatively to distract the hunter from causing harm to all players who have to follow complicated bonus rules. The latest creation is the “phantom” (or “sticky” casino bonus – which are the equivalent to lucky chips in brick and mortar casinos. It is not possible to withdraw the bonus amount from the casino. The bonus must be kept on the player’s account, as if it “has stuck”, until it is lost completely or cancelled on the first cash withdrawal. If the bonus is not cashable or is only for wagering purposes, it is considered “sticky”. Online casinos don’t call the bonus “sticky”. This is the term used by players to describe a bonus that “sticks”, with casinos.
It is easy to see that a casino player will have two accounts: one deposit account and one bonus account. The bonus account can not be cashed in but can be used to wager. The balance of the bonus casino account cannot be cashed out.
It may appear that these bonuses are useless to players. It isn’t true. The casino bonus is not worth it if you win. However, if you lose, it might be useful. You have already lost $100 without the bonus. The bonus is there, even though it’s a “sticky bonus casino bonus”, which can help you to worm out of the situation.
The chance of winning back a “sticky bonus” is less than half. To do that, you will need to wager the entire amount on roulette. In order to maximize profits out “sticky casino bonuses” a casino player has employ a high risk strategy “play-an-all-or-nothing game”. If you place small stakes you will lose. The negative mathematical expectations of casino games will cause you to lose slowly and surely. Bonuses won’t make you win and will only prolong your agony. The bonus terms are non-cashable and the player will lose regardless of the house edge.
Professional players are known to be aggressive in wagering sticky bonuses. In the hopes of doubling it, someone may bet the whole amount on chance. Although it is impossible to cash out the bonus money, professionals can still use it to win money that they can cash out. Imagine if you stake $200 on chance and have a 49% chance of winning $200. You would lose $100 and your $100 bonus with a 51% probability. That is to say, a stake has positive mathematical expectations for you $2000,49-$1000,51=$47.
There is a difference between cashable and sticky bonuses. The closer you are to satisfying the casino wagering requirements, the more aggressively you should play your cashable Bonus. Otherwise it would be yours. Why take the chance? Also, it is better to wager cashable bonuses conservatively in order to avoid large fluctuations of the results. The non-cashable ewallet casino / e-wallet casino bonus gives players the opportunity to make wagers with casino money and keep their winnings. To avoid having to “work hard” and not get the results you want, it is a good idea to use sticky bonuses aggressively. A player who has a lot of big wins can reduce his bets and work harder to meet the wagering requirements. He or she can also lower the stakes in order to protect any winnings.